The daily Amazon ministry is carried out by several families and a few single men. We have partnered with Pastor Marcos and Paula Rosa for nearly ten years. If you have been with us long you have seen the miracles of provision for the boats you will see here and how God has helped them reach out to many indigenous villages and river communities.
- We also reach out to the home base town of Maues. We help support with fuel, monthly donations to 3 of the families and in securing support for major projects like the truck they have needed for 10 years!
- Fresh water well drilling, discipleship, evangelism, children's ministry, church planting, medical teams, Vacation Bible schools, are all part of the work in the Amazon.
- I visit the work 3 times a year for 2 - 4 weeks each time.
- The teams hosts 3-6 national and international teams a year.
- We are 20 hours by boat to an international airport.
- There are no roads to town at all from any other town or city.